If you are planning a visit to the Logan, Utah area, here are ten things you can do while in Logan and Cache Valley.
- Go Hiking: Logan Canyon and the surrounding areas offer numerous hiking trails that are perfect for spring. Some popular options include Wind Caves Trail, Crimson Trail, and Guinavah-Malibu Trail.
- Visit Logan Canyon Scenic Byway: Take a scenic drive through Logan Canyon and enjoy the stunning views of the canyon walls and the Logan River.
- Go Fishing: Logan River is a popular spot for trout fishing, and spring is an excellent time to catch some fish. You can also visit nearby lakes, such as Bear Lake and Mantua Reservoir.
- Explore the Spring Hollow Trail: This 3.5-mile trail is a beautiful hike through a lush, green forest that leads to a stunning waterfall.
- Visit the American West Heritage Center: This living history museum showcases the history and culture of the American West through interactive exhibits and demonstrations.
- Attend the Cache Valley Cruise-In: This annual event, held in June, features classic cars, live music, food vendors, and more.
- Go Horseback Riding: Several outfitters offer guided horseback rides through the mountains and forests of the area.
- Visit the Logan Tabernacle: This historic tabernacle, built in 1891, is an architectural masterpiece and a must-see for anyone interested in history and architecture.
- Take a Hot Air Balloon Ride: See the beauty of the area from above with a hot air balloon ride.
- Explore the Logan River Golf Course: This 18-hole golf course is known for its beautiful views of the mountains and the river.
Keep checking back for other activities you can enjoy when you visit Logan, Utah.